Jan 28, 2010

Award TIme! Come, take a look!

I've collected a few awards over the past week and decided today was the day to hand them out. And by that I mean...EVERYONE gets one! Yes, that's correct. Anyone who comments underneath this blog can pick one of the awards listed below. It's my way of saying thanks to all of you awesome followers/commenters : )


First up is the Who Loves You Baby award. It was given to me by Lucy @ Delightful Reviews. The only rule is to simply pass the award on to great bloggers who have recently given you an award.


Next up is the Humane Award. Also given to me by Lucy. For this award, you're supposed to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. Ones that regularly take part in your blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for ya'll, my site would be an ordinary writing blog. Every follower has a unique blog that sets he or she apart, which is why you should check out my followers--especially my awesome commenters ; )


Third, is another Lucy handed out to all her fabulous followers. It's the blogger buddie award.


Last is the Kreativ Blogger Award. Given to me by Elle @ Elle Strauss. The rules are I have to tell you seven things about me before passing it on to seven other creative bloggers. (In this case, all my followers.)

1. I'm a single child.
2. I've ventured into writing Adult books.
3. I have a weird fascination with accents.
4. I'm Christian.
5. I sometimes snort when I laugh.
6. One month after I got my license and car, I rear-ended somebody.
7. I have my current WIP in a black binder with character sketches, scene drafts, and two possible outlines that I can't choose between.

Congratulations all my wonderful followers/commenters!