Nov 13, 2009

Email Alert

"I read your blog/comment a lot and was wondering what your novel is about. I myself am writing YA and look for a beta-reader."

Well, its still in editing so I don't want to say too much, but I will say that it's a YA mystery novel about a girl on the school newspaper who has a knack for solving crimes. Thrown in is a blooming romance between her and her new gym teacher who has some crazy secrets(and, no he's not a cop). So, that's all I'll say for now, but once I'm done editing and have my query ready to go, I'll post my query on here so you can get the scoop. 

About the beta-reading, I'm sorry to everyone (except the person who sent this email, which I offered to take a look and see if its something I feel I could offer a valid opinion on) but I have loads going on this month. Now, I'm beta-reading for two people, which is more than enough at the moment.

Also, remember THAT guy? I kicked his butt in a training session. Man, it felt great.

That's all for now! 

0 comments: