Nov 27, 2009

Vampire Academy

Today I spent 17 dollars on a book that I already own. From the title, I'm pretty sure you can guess which one. Why? Because, at the very end, is the first chapter of Spirit Bound and I've been dying to get my hands on this book. I have to say that it was worth the damn 17 dollars. It put my mind at ease about when the novel will take place. 

Takes a moment to let the chapter sink in.

Okay, I'm back. Seriously, if you're a VA lover you should read this first chapter. Amazing how one simple chapter answers so many of my questions about Rose, Adrian, Lissa and the rest. Just thought I'd let you know because Razorbill only has a limited number of these babies and I snatched the very last one at the Borders near me. 

Anyway, I'm heading off to work now. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving : )

2 comments:

brizmus said...

I can't believe you spent $17 just to have the beginning of Spirit Bound.
I just checked and my copy doesn't have it.
Glad it was worth it. :-)

Ash. Elizabeth said...

yeah, i couldn't stop myself :-/ i had to get an idea of the setting of the fifth book. for what its worth, its a great first chapter lol